Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Beginning

Greetings Bloggers and Blog viewers!

This is my first blog. I really don't know what to say.... Surprising for those who know me. I can say that I will be sharing a lot of my personal style and fashion (Hince the name DIY-va). I'm a Diy-er, thrifter, and extreme couponer.. The drastic changes that are happening in my life have made me into the person that I am today. I'm also a Natural woman, and I also plan on showing different hairstyles for my fellow natualista's out there. I love doing nails as a hobby, so I might be showcasing some of my designs as well. This isn't my first time blogging. I actually had a blog site with Xanga back in the day. Hopefully I can inspire any and everyone with what I say and do. Through God, I feel capable of doing anything I set my mind and heart to :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment