Friday, December 7, 2012

Random thinking

I really should be going to bed, but i'm up talking to my loserface. Trying to get his butt on skype, but he's being hardheaded as usual lol. My Bff Angie is getting married in march Woot Woot! We've been talking about this day since we were 12. She's the only best friend that I have that has been genuine, loyal, and hasn't stabbed me in the back over a stinky tail dude. I'm so excited to be the Maid of Honor at her wedding. Never been in a wedding, so this shall be an interesting task. Can't wait till March 16, 2013. Anywho speaking of skype, i got to thinking about my Ol' Ovoo friend Merlin.. I wonder how he's doing? Welp I should be gettin ready for sleep soon, gotta be at work early in the morn. Christmas candy cane nail art coming soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment