Thursday, December 27, 2012

Products Of Choice

 
So here are the "Staple" products that I use for my hair (From Left-Right: Water with Aloe Vera Juice, Kinky Curly Knot Today, Eco-Styler Moroccan Argan Oil, IC Fantasia Olive Oil Styler Gel, Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Curling Souffle, Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk.

Water is the most important product or element for all Natural's :) I choose to put Aloe Vera Juice in my water bottle because, my hair sucks at absorbing moisture and keeping it in. It gets extremely dry very easily. The Aloe Vera Juice helps lock in moisture in my scalp, thus locking in moisture to my strands. Plus it makes my hair really soft ^_^ You can purchase Aloe Vera Juice at Walmart in the medicine aisle. 

Shea Moisture is one of the best Natural products that I've ever invested in. Not to mention it's one of the cheapest natural hair products on the market (Compared to Miss Jessie's) The curl smoothie is a great moisturizer and curl enhancer! I use the deep treatment masque when I'm deep conditioning my hair after a Shampoo. The curling souffle is not bad. It gives great hold and nice curl definition. My only negative comment is that since it is all natural and has Agave Necter it can leave my hair and hands sticky.... No bueno :( The Curl & Style hair Milk is a great sealer for moisture and detangler. You can buy any Shea moisture products at your nearest Target and Walgreen stores.

Kinky Curly Knot Today is a great detangler also enhances curl pattern while detangling. 
You can also buy this product in Target.

Eco Styler is great Wash-n-Go styler to use. It's perfect on those days where all u wanna do is just rinse your hair, glop some gel in, shake it and go! The only negative about this product is after a while it can flake so use in moderation. You can find this Gel at any Beauty supply.

IC Fantasia is another great gel, but I use it only for my twist-outs. It has great hold and gives great definition. Also when I take down my twist, I really don't have to separate them because the gel does it for me... It gets 2 thumbs up from me. This can be purchased at any beauty supply. 

 
Oils! As you can see I use many different oils.
Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and 100% Virgin Olive Oil. I also use Jojoba oil, but I was temporarily out of it lol. I purchased all of the oils at Whole Foods. I recommend getting the store brand cause Whole Foods can be a little pricey. I have an oil bottle that I use where I have all the oils combined. Its one of my most natural moisturizers that I use after washing or just through out the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment